Saturday, February 23, 2008

Home From Hospital













It was smiles all around when Sophie made it home.





She spent a lot of time in Grandma's arms







just relaxing








and dozing on and off.








Tucker was interested in seeing how much hair she has...








... maybe you were too. (FYI, its not quite as thick and dark as Madelyn's was at her age, but not as light in color as Olivia's and thicker than Liv's too.)







We also looked at old photos and she is indeed the perfect blend of Liv and Maddie.

17 comments:

cathy said...

Brandon, if you read this... This is Trent. Please drop a couple of these onto a memory card or a CD for Mom so she can take them to Walmart and print them out if she wants. We will also send a few hard copies when we finally make it to the store. Later.

Fordney said...

CUTE!! She is sooo big- as least her head/face looks big. Thanks for putting more pictures on here. I hope that you all are getting enough sleep!

Emily said...

Ohhhh, she is sooo cute! I bet it's nice to be home.

Emily said...

Let's try and use this as a mechanism to try and get Mom and Dad caught up to 1995. Maybe being depreived of pictures will inspire them to go get "that Internet".

She's cute. I think she looks more like Maddy than Olivia.

-Brandon (logged in as Emily)

gina bina said...

So precious!

Shayleen Lunt said...

She is a cutie and hot pink is her color! It's fun to see pics of your mom too Cathy. And, like Sarah, I really hope you are getting some sleep too!

Our Sweet Life said...

She is so cute - I love her sweet face and little cheeks.

Tiffani Ford said...

Congrats!! You have three little girls, how lucky!!!!

Mrs. Misses said...

She is a mini Cathern, that's for sure. Congrats, girl!

Mats and Monica said...

She sure fits with the family. Congrats! By the way, we know who is replacing Pres. Francis in July... Pres. Lane Summerhays, my uncle from SLC. Pretty weird, huh!

We love and miss you guys!

Mats

Trent Mason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mats and Monica said...

Dude, if you could get me on at the Credit Union making my same salary, we'd be back in a heartbeat!

So, does that make me Jack? You could be Sawyer!

Wildings said...

Cathy Congrats, she is beautiful! How fun 3 little girls, I'm sure a handful but a fun one! Hope you're doing well.

Trent Mason said...

Mats, we still don't know if Sawyer made it off the island! Cathy is going to get mad at me for talking about Lost on her blog... She will start banning comments from me.

So, let me just tell you to get your old job back and move home to Butler!

P.S. Mats and Monica, where can we see pics of your new little one?

Emily said...

She's an angel. How fun. Congrats!

Brandon said...

Where is a new post?

Lisa P. said...

I am so happy for you. How are you doing. Call when you have a chance. I am sure that you are tired and busy. Wish I could be there to give a hand. Hope all is well. She is so cute.