
These pictures and this post are kind of for me, myself. I try and remember the way I decorated my fireplace with every new Holiday-I'm sick of trying to remember-so I'm taking these pictures to remember next year. (Not that what I did was so hard or something, it just makes it a little bit easier on me, and I can easily reference back with a blog post. Most of the other areas decorated in my house are easy to remember or should be changed up every year so-

Next-my attempt at being a fun mom and hostess. We're having friends up, and I thought it would be fun to make a autumn/Halloween desert. These cupcakes are suppose to be pumpkins. The gourds are suppose to help your imagination reach the point where they do kind of look like pumpkins, maybe though the real things actually hurt the effect! They're strawberry flavored; it's suppose to be an unexpected surprise...
8 comments:
Cathy, those are darling. I think the gords are a good idea- they do make them look more like pumpkins. Tricky :) I also love the broom above the fireplace!
Okay, those photos look like they should be in a magazine! I love them. I want to copy your cupcake pumpkins. Is that a pretzel for the stem?
yes, I just broke off the ends and stuck them in.
Cathy - you are the new Martha Stewart. The cupcake pumpkins rule! What a Mom!!
CUTE CUPCAKES! They look yummy too. Happy Halloween!
PS... this is sarah, not andy :)
Hey, I'm so glad you have a blog. It's a great way to stay in touch! Wow, you have three kids. They are so adorable. I think Maddie looks just like you. Your girls are so cute. It looks like you and Trent are doing well. We definitely need to stay in touch. I really miss you guys. I didn't even know you moved to PA until about a year ago when I ran into Trace and he told me. I remember trying to call you when I was prego with Kalli to let you know, but your phone was disconnected. So I drove over to your house and some guy answered the door and told me you had moved. Anyways, I'm glad your doing well. Your family is adorable and you look great. I added you to my blog, hope that is okay. Stay in touch!
I want those cupcakes... its been months since I've even seen a cupcake--and even longer since I've seen you Cathy!
Your holiday decorating is awesome! I wish they did Halloween here in Russia!
Post a Comment