Bye Bye Pacifiers
Better late than never. Madelyn finally kicked the bad habbit! We've been working on her for months and it finally paid off. We let her cut them off herself, so it hopefully would feel more like she chose to do this herself. Good job Maddie, now we just need to work on Barack's bad habbit!
5 comments:
HAVE MERCY!!!! Maddie is about as cute as this mortal coil allows! WOW!!!
Good job, Maddie! Keep it up!
Good job Maddie! Owen is right there with you, but he bit through his and we just never got it replaced!
How did you convince her to cut it!? I want to get rid of Hadley's too, but at the same time it's a lifesaver sometimes! She's too old for it though!
Cathy, I don't know if you'll read this before you go to San Diego. But I have to tell you about the best restaurant ever. It is called Pehoe's. It is Hawaiian food and my favorite thing to order is the Macadamia/Banana Halibut. The best way to get to Pehoe's is to take the ferry to Coronado. When you get off the ferry, look straight ahead and off to the left a bit. Just past the end of the dock is Pehoe's.
Julie,
We just got back from San Diego. Where was this advise for my trip???
Along those same lines, I have another food suggestion for Mexican (since I know you can't get any of it in Pittsburgh). I is called Casa De Reyes and it is located in Old Town. It is easy to find (just follow the signs to Old Town). It is outdoor dining, but the best Mexican I've ever had. If you go there, try to find my sunglasses that I lost. I think they might be in the parking lot. They were Oakleys, and I want them back desperately.
Post a Comment