
Beautiful San Diego! Trent had a Marketing Conference in San Diego a couple weeks ago. My sweet, sweet mother-in-law came out and watched our kids so that I could tag along with Trent and his co-workers.

We took a ferry taxi over to Coronado Island and were privileged enough to see this. It's a picture of the U.S. Navy training their dolphin. We had about a 10 minute dolphin training, quite neat and interesting.

Thats our hotel on the right and the San Diego conference center on the left. For those of you that know San Diego, we were in the prime location. I loved it!
The whole reason we went to San Diego, for Trent to pick up all theses awards. Seriously, I felt unworthy next to him. I had no idea he was so good at his job. I only cared about the pay check. I know, I'm a great wife, but this was great to see him recognized for his work. He got the competition's top prize for all entries and those champagne glasses are all awards also, in case you were wondering.San Diego was too nice to me because I'm suffering a form of depression back here in cloudy western PA. I was able to sleep in every morning, woke up to an incredible view in an incredible hotel, and ate some of the greatest food I've ever had. I want to go back, I need to go back, no joke I think I'm drowning here.

4 comments:
Congrats to Trent. So glad you had a great vacation!
Happy Birthday to Sophie too. I can't believe she's a year old already. She, seriously!, is so cute.
I'm so glad and so jealous about San Diego. But I hear ya on wanting to go back there. It's an amazing place. Way to go, Trent for all of those awards.
So so so jealous. :) But I'm glad you got to experience it- "the happiest place on earth".
Go trent!!! Congrats! We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment