Little baby Soph turned 3 last week. My baby is growing up-happy? not sure-
We took the girls ice skating-everybody really enjoyed it except the birthday girl. I literally drug her around once then we took turns sitting by the fireplace with her-so exciting.

Sophie is obsessed with Duckies lately. She has a massive collection of cheap plastic squeaky ducks. I've tried to buy her cute cuddly ducks, and we even took her to see real live ducks-she was not interested in any of them except the cheap 1.99 walmart squeaky things. So hence the ducky themed cupcakes, and all the ducky toys.
Sophie is obsessed with Duckies lately. She has a massive collection of cheap plastic squeaky ducks. I've tried to buy her cute cuddly ducks, and we even took her to see real live ducks-she was not interested in any of them except the cheap 1.99 walmart squeaky things. So hence the ducky themed cupcakes, and all the ducky toys.
3 comments:
Yay!!! A post!!! Even more than one! Cute pictures.
wow - I cant believe how grown up your girls are!!! I love seeing the pictures and hope you guys are doing well!
I"m glad you updated your blog!! Happy Birthday Sophie and Olivia!
Post a Comment