Friday, January 18, 2008

Whats your TRUE Color

So I did the test too-like everybody else. Sometimes when you do these you don't want to end up a bad color-like red-but it seems all of these are intended to praise the person who takes the test. So I like it!-try it




Take this test!


You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!



13 comments:

Fordney said...

My color was brown...

gina bina said...

We're the same!!!

Emily said...

I'm black!?! The description it gave wasn't me at all, I don't get it. What the heck?

cathy said...

your black Emily? I definitely don't think your black-but I guess if it says so you must really like money and power, or whatever it says about black!!!

j e s s i e said...

What's wrong with red? =) Cole was black and it totally describes him. I havn't taken it yet, but I will right now.

Ashley said...

I am brown.

Rachel said...

Yellow fits you Cathy! I was orange! A little weird, but what the heck it was fun to take!

Brandon said...

Personality tests in general (especially ones that assign you a color) are in my Top 5 Things I Hate.

They rate right up there with stepping in gum and finding pennies in shag carpeting.

Rachel said...

PS-What is your due date? I know it's February, but just wondering the exact date! Hope your feeling well this last little bit!

j e s s i e said...

Cathy, I tagged you. Go to my blog and it'll give you instructions. Have fun! =)

Nathan said...

Because you really wanna know: Nathan, your true color is Green!

You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

Emily said...

I've TAGGED you! Go to my blog and find out what you have to do!!!

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

My color was black, who is Black, I don't fully agree