
The girls with Grandpa right after they woke up-
they had just gotten the hats out of Grandpa Toms suitcase-
they really do like those hats Mom.
Olivia kept Grandpa pretty busy with all of the gamesshe wanted to play with him. She taught him HER rules
to Hi Ho Cheerios (she learned the alternative rules from her dad)
We all went out to MY favorite restaurant-Nakama's-it's the best Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse. It seems
we take all our visitors there, we like it that much.

This one might be kind of hard to see since it was getting
dark-the girls are laying in the snow it front of our house making snow angels
Grandpa Tom is with Tucker over on our drive way-it was freezing-I should
have taken a picture of Trent's hand from this night. He
went out and shoveled the drive-way and froze the fingers on his left hand,
he came back inside only feeling numbness and then his fingers started swelling-
I had no idea how bad it was-I showed very little sympathy-sorry Trent
This has never happened to me, but I guess it is extremely painful
when the swelling goes down and feeling comes back-sorry again

My dad taking the girls down the hill on a walk-this is before it
turned so cold
Thanks again to my dad for making the effort to come see us. It's one on one time and I'm very grateful for it. It's always sad to see family go-especially my dad. But as I am sitting here writing this I feel this new life in me moving, and know my biggest calendar countdown in 3 years is only 1 month away, and the excitement, anticipation and of course some anxiety is impossible for me to express in words. It's close to being indescribable what another child brings to your family-a feeling of doing whats right-completeness, and over-all more happiness(maybe not so much in the first few weeks but it comes). I look forward to this as my countdown draws me closer and closer to seeing whats been growing inside me all these months.


8 comments:
Great pics! How fun to have your dad visit. I really feel you on counting those days down. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your little one. You look great!
Your kids are WAY too well behaved. Cathy- you look really good- I like how you totally hid you body in the Japanese restaurant (I want to see the belly!) and I like that you are wearing the earrings Momma gave you. I hope this new baby is a little hellion!!! Love you!
I love your chairs! And they go well with your green walls.
Did Trent get new glasses? They look good.
Yeah he did get new glasses (Christmas)-I actually did end up picking them out-but I made sure Trent liked them before I bought them.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Next time we come out (it may be a while...) I want to try the Japanese place. Your house looks spotless, and I love your chairs!
Cathy, nice post. Livvy and Maddy are so cute. Sarah and I are planning on coming out for Thanksgiving next year. So put that on the calendar and start counting.
How fun! Looks like you guys had such a good time.... The girls are SO cute!
GREAT post Cathy....I wish we were all closer--but then, maybe we wouldn't value the time we spend together as much....? love you!
Post a Comment