I did that meter a long time ago and found it to be a bunch of crap. I can prove this because I put a picture of tom cruise in place of brad to see how well it went and it said that lulu and abram looked 85% more like tom. I see this as a problem as tom cruise did not contribute any dna to my children.
Now now ladies, you are being SPs and Tom Cruise rails frequently against SPs (Supressive Persons, or anyone who dares speak ill of Scientology and especially him, a Level 5 Platinum Metiorious).
The guy is a fruitcake and the lookalike meter is not farr off. By the way Cathy, 5% is pretty close to the middle isn't it? Can you give me that? They all have blue eyes.
8 comments:
That is funny it says all three are more like you! I see Maddie and Sophie, but Olivia not so much...
I did that meter a long time ago and found it to be a bunch of crap. I can prove this because I put a picture of tom cruise in place of brad to see how well it went and it said that lulu and abram looked 85% more like tom. I see this as a problem as tom cruise did not contribute any dna to my children.
Are we all sure about that Martha?
I wouldn't touch tom cruise with a ten foot pole. YUCK!
amen Martha!
Now now ladies, you are being SPs and Tom Cruise rails frequently against SPs (Supressive Persons, or anyone who dares speak ill of Scientology and especially him, a Level 5 Platinum Metiorious).
The guy is a fruitcake and the lookalike meter is not farr off. By the way Cathy, 5% is pretty close to the middle isn't it? Can you give me that? They all have blue eyes.
http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress
Click on the above link until it is highlighted, copy it and paste it into your browser address bar and enjoy! He is even crazier than I thought...
Post a Comment