Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back-tracking

I havn't posted for a bit, so I was thinking I'd do a little back-tracking in the last few months of our lives. We had both of our girls birthdays within this time frame and I always meant to post pictures from their parties-but, well, um-(pretend a great excuse is here). They are at least being posted now- Maddie at her "blue" 3rd birthday-she wanted a blue butterfly cake

The girls dressed up to play outside-they want any excuse to dress-up. They are always quite creative with their outfits as you can see.


Here are some pictures from Olivia's 5th birthday


I love this one with her all decked out in her "very important" gear



5 comments:

Emily said...

Maddy looks like she's grown up since we saw her last and Olivia's hair is so long! What cute girls.

And I love your cakes, Cathy.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Cathy - you are really making me feel like a horrible mother. Now you must tell me that you didn't make those cakes your self. Your girls are so cute and I love the blue sunglasses!

cathy said...

The cakes are just those easy formed cakes-there is a new bakery openeing up here and they make the coolest specialty cakes, they seriously are incredible and I think I'm going to buy one for Trent's birthday this weekend-I just don't know what shape to have them make it-an X-box, or maybe a lawn mower j/k-but any ideas let me know!

Ashley said...

I love Maddie's dress up outfit. And wow, Olivia has all of the biking gear one could ever need.
:-)

sarahlouise said...

How fun! What beautiful girls you have! We miss you!!!!