This week has been a fun week for us all-we received great visitors on
Monday (Grandpa and Grandma Mason)! The girls have had a blast going and staying down at their motor home and the greatest part of all.........the guys built an addition to the deck!!!! So here are some pics from this rare , sunny Memorial Day weekend.
Heres sweet Soph with her Grandma Kathy
Monday (Grandpa and Grandma Mason)! The girls have had a blast going and staying down at their motor home and the greatest part of all.........the guys built an addition to the deck!!!! So here are some pics from this rare , sunny Memorial Day weekend.
Heres sweet Soph with her Grandma Kathy
Heres the family hanging out on the new deck-Trent and Terry are up top getting out dinner ready(the men cooked-it was very nice)
Here are the girls helping Trent screw down the boards on the deck
Trent and Terry building the deck-yahoo!!!
We made a fire one night-will someone come weed my garden -please!!!
The dinner Trent made for us-the salmon was great!!
Grandpa swinging the girls a little too high
Maddie watering some of my plants on the deckOlivia watering also--Mom thats the frog planter I got for mothers day-cute huh?
8 comments:
Your girls are adorable! I love your yard, it is beautiful.
Yeah, I was so excited to see a new post on your blog :-) It is fun to see your kids, they are all getting so big. Olivia's hair is getting so long! Your yard and deck look great! It sounds like you are having a good time. If we happen to win our bid on a motorhome on ebay... and fly out there, I will happily weed your garden.
Nice deck Cathy! Sophie is so cute. That picture with Kathy made me laugh. Olivia's hair is soooo long. I love seeing new pictures. Love you!
OK Sophie looks like a mix of both the other girls...very cute. Looks like it was a great holiday! Nice looking deck. Enjoy.
Dad
I can't believe what a big backyard you have. I am glad you got your deck. It looks like you guys live in a beautiful place.
Cute girls! Sophie looks like she's lost her new born look, She is so cute. I love your deck, it looks like a nice place to hang out.
Cathy, you have the cutest family. Hope all is well. Miss ya.
Great family pictures cathy. I'm in the mood for having a family. Let me know if you know of anyone who's interested. :) just kidding. One of these days it will happen I guess. I'll fly out and weed your garden. i'm serious. I have an itch to fly somewhere, anywhere really. It would be fun to come and chill with you for a little. I don't think i would be in the mood for touristy stuff. Just a vacation.
Post a Comment