Weather wise it turned out to be a perfect day-it was 75 and threatening to rain all day, but the rain never came, so we were able to enjoy everything we had planned. And HERE are some pictures of the days events!
Girls with their friends-Maddie really did have fun in spite of this picture, and, um, most of the other ones.
This is the girls during Buffo the clowns routine
He had them dancing and doing little activities-it was fun for the kids
Here they are during the Hansen Trapeze routine-Maddie has a fried Oreo all over her face-had you even heard of a fried Oreo?
Sweet little So-cal
Trent and the 2 girls are up on that (during lightning-just a little though)
Olivia loved the petting zoo-of course
Maddie's favorite animals were the baby ducks-though the momma tried to bite her
Here are the Percheron, I don't know what I did to this picture, I tried to adjust it and screwed it up, but I want to be done with this so this is how it stays
And this is what we saw last night-okay not exactly, this is at the Point in Pittsburgh and we stayed home and did our own-the battery died on my camera or I would have real pictures of that. Hopefully next year we will be daring enough to take on the crowds and actually see this in person and not watch it on TV like we've done almost every year!
11 comments:
How Fun!!! Your girls are getting so big! they are adorable! Miss ya!
Olivia is looking so old. It makes me kind of sad. Sophie is soooo cute. I can't tell who she looks like...
I miss you guys.
Well, Olivia is changing her look...meaning she is growing up. She is so cute...come to think of it, so is Maddie. Sophie certainly has a family resemblance but she looks unique to me. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Buffo the Clown is without a doubt the creepiest thing I've ever seen. I feel dirty just seeing the photos.
What a fun 4th of July! Your girls are so cute!!
You took a lot of fun pictures. The fair looks really fun. Jud wants me to tell you that Maddie looks just like Trent in that first picture, with the scowl. (Has she perfected the 110 lb. squeeze yet?) My favorite pic is the one of Sophie laughing. Does she have dimples?!
Yeah Sophie has dimples-she's our first, those pictures of her were taken right after she'd been screaming, so she looks a little funny
Seriously - so cute! Your girls are adorable and so are their patriotic outfits! I think a state fair sounds like a great way to celebrate.
You have such sweet, adorable girls! I hope our kids are as cute as all the cousins :) I am glad you went to the fair for the fourth. I LOVE fairs. I am dragging Andy to the Eastern Idaho State Fair in September... I love the food!
When attending the Eastern Idaho State Fair, please look for a booth full of red-headed people cooking greasy food (there are also pictures of readheads eating greasy food above thier booth). They are the Rasmussens. I was roomates with one of them, Ryan, in college. Please tell him Hi for me.
This post made me want to watch "Charlottes Web". What a fun day at the state fair! Once again, I can't believe how grown up your girls look. All three are so cute!
Post a Comment