Monday, January 19, 2009

Sesame Street Live---"Elmo Grows Up"


So Trent had a couple weeks off for Christmas and we threw around a bunch of ideas of things we wanted and hoped to do. These were some of our ideas--going to some Caribbean beach (leaving the girls home)--going to Ogley Bay, West Virginia(maybe taking the girls)--going anywhere warm......but instead we decided on this alternate alternative SESAME STREET LIVE!!!!! We are the awesomest parents I swear. No it really was a lot of fun to see how happy it made the girls. Even Sophie quite enjoyed herself. She danced on my lap most of the night. And who am I kidding we weren't leaving this godforsaken icecap that is comingly known as Pittsburgh during winter.

I think this is a cute picture of all three girls watching the show and seeming to enjoy it.

Cute little chubba chunk

Picture taken during intermission-(an alternate picture is one where Maddie is throwing an insane tantrum because she wants one of the $18.00 Elmo baloons they just happen to bring out at intermission right after the Elmo World song.)

This is Liv doing the Amigo dance with all of Sesame Street. She really did enjoy herself.

Here they are the Amigo dancers-remember this song Jud? (Trent wanted me to throw this in-Amigo, Amigo Amigo out and play)

5 comments:

Fordney said...

Molly and Sophie look so much alike. I swear they could be sisters. I wished that you lived closer so we could get them together.

Ashley said...

Jud says that Sophie has the Mason forehead/hairline. Her hair is getting so dark! I also started to sing him the song and he finished it off with "me go out and play!" he remembers...

Julie said...

Aw, you ARE awesome parents. Anyone who would skip the "sun and sand" to go see Elmo MUST be the best! Seriously, it looks like they had a blast.

Emily said...

Fun! I love Olivia's hair, so do you have to straighten it every day or has the curl fallen out? I like your hair too Maddy, I heard you also just got a hair cut too.

Yatesfam said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I'd like to know how you straighten it too. If I try and straighten mine I get the afro look goin on.....lol