Monday, January 19, 2009

Very, very late overdue Christmas Blog


Christmas morning-girls coming down the stairs. You may ask why are they holding barbie dolls when they're about to open a ton of new presents? Maybe because around 5 am they snuck down and already looked at all their presents and saw a barbie doll house set up. I thought they were too young to be pulling junk like this.

The blessed Barbie house
Very excitedly opening their stockings-isn't new underwear the best!

Trent with his new presents-his mom finally decided to encourage his xbox gaming-in the past she'd been discouraging it-claiming it's for children (which it is)

If you noticed-Sophie was absent from all the other pictures with the new toys, this is because she is obsessed with soft cuddly things. (As you can see in this picture) She has gathered all the soft things opened, and is cuddling with them. She did get the blanket from Santa-how did he know?

The girls with their barbie jeep from Santa. It was definitely a barbie Christmas.

As you can see, we did not have a white Christmas. The load came a month too late-

The significance of this picture?-none, just wanted to show that Olivia's hair does get done curly some times-after dangerous fights with her.

2 comments:

gina bina said...

Better late than never! That little Sophie is darling. I would love to cuddle her!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you still posted about Christmas! I've been waiting :-) I am still loving Olivia's hair, curly and straight. I am so jealous of the versatility of curly hair! I love the note Kathy sent with Trent's xbox game. How funny! Oh, and all of the pics of Sophie remind me of James for some reason. Maybe it is the chubby cheeks... What cute kids!!!