My mom and Aunt came into town this week. This has become somewhat of an annual occurrence. My aunt comes into town to see a polmanologist in Pittsburgh and my mom kindly comes with and they stay with us to be close to her appointments. It's always bittersweet when they come. I always know it's a short trip and when they leave it's right around the holidays, which is the time of year you miss your family the most, when your apart. My love and admiration for my mother grows each year, as I realize more and more of what she truly has achieved in her life. It's a pleasure to have them stay with us, for they truly are 2 of the greatest women I know.
This time I console myself with the knowledge that I'll see everybody very soon in February at Bobby's wedding-I just don't know if I dare to take the kids on my own(am I selfish to go to the wedding on my own?)
Grandma and the 3 girls
Mom showing off her iPhone of course. Trent looking on as if thinking "maybe that phone is better than my palm pre", yeah right.
3 comments:
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Trent is thinking :)
I want to come visit you in Erie AND I want Mom and Aunt Kitty to come visit me!
love and miss you Cathy
Cathy, I'm never quite sure where to respond to comments. So I'm writing back about the presents to Jesus. Some of the kids favorites over the years: I think Alex and Andrew have both written pretty much every year "I will try not to fight with my brother". I think now that Alex is on a mission this is probably the first time they haven't written that. ha ha
Post a Comment