I was thinking today that I usually only post when something extraordinary happens in our lives, which usually isn't often. Many sweet moments happen everyday that are never recorded. Here are just a few I noticed today.
above
Sophie found a picture of Trent and I on our honeymoon. She carried it around for quite some time kissing it and saying mommy, daddy.
The picture
I caught Maddie playing with a pair of my high heels
Again Maddie-running up ahead to Olivia's bus stop-this is typical, she wants to be the first one at the bus stop.
3 comments:
You are right, it's those little moments that make up our lives. We can never get them back, so taking a minute to notice them is a very good thing.
yes it is. And life will pass us by if we don't stop and savor them. We love you guys.
Love the post. You all look great, by the way. I need your new address...email it to me, please! Thanks!
Post a Comment