Christmas morning
The girls are always much too spoiled by Santa, and grandparents, but for them it's magical and the greatest time of year, well except birthdays, and Easter, Halloween and........any other time they get spoiled.

I thought this was a cute picture of Maddie and Sophie sneaking eggnog in a wine glass, late Christmas day.
The girls favorite-a kids laptop

Olivia gave me this flower picture frame, she had been dropping hints for weeks about this present. I think she realized how much fun it was to to give a gift she paid for herself,(well kind of, I handed her the money and looked the other way-does that count?) "almost better then getting presents" actually was what she said-almost.

This little one woke up too early, actually now that I think about it, she's always up too early.

Sweet memories. The girls and Trent singing Christmas songs- Trent played the harmonica while the girls and I sang, I bet your wishing you were there to see such harmonious music being performed.
I thought this was a cute picture of Maddie and Sophie sneaking eggnog in a wine glass, late Christmas day.
Olivia gave me this flower picture frame, she had been dropping hints for weeks about this present. I think she realized how much fun it was to to give a gift she paid for herself,(well kind of, I handed her the money and looked the other way-does that count?) "almost better then getting presents" actually was what she said-almost.
This little one woke up too early, actually now that I think about it, she's always up too early.
Sweet memories. The girls and Trent singing Christmas songs- Trent played the harmonica while the girls and I sang, I bet your wishing you were there to see such harmonious music being performed.
2 comments:
Cute! It is so fun to see pictures of your Christmas. We miss you guys.
awww...they all look so cute in their matching bathrobes. I'm glad you guys had a good christmas~
Post a Comment