Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olivia's 7th Birthday

On the morning of Olivia's 7th birthday she had the biggest surprise she could have hoped for- her Grandma Kathy had flown in late the night before just in time to surprise her on her birthday.
Look at how happy she is!

Look at Sophie, this is on the first day of Grandma's visit, by the last Sophie was constantly in Grandma's arms. Grandma left yesterday and Sophie is still walking around the house looking for her (sad). Olivia's choice was to have her favorite cupcakes, check out Sophie stealing pieces!

Again, Olivia's choice was a Japanese Steak House (can't say the choice bothered me). Since we moved in the fall, we had not been to one in Erie, and I have to say this is one of the best we've ever gone to. Very authentic and a great seafood selection, which we all love!




Of course Olivia's favorite part was the drink with an umbrella, of course.
Happy Birthday, my first little one. I Love you more than I could ever express here.





3 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks like she LOVED her surprise!

How was Miami?

j e s s i e said...

Cathy you are looking HOT!

Ashley said...

You really are looking so good Cathy! And of course your girls are as beautiful as ever. That food sounds great. Kathy showed us all of her pictures from the trip. I love your house.