I am sorry, I'm a slacker, Sophie's 2nd birthday was back on February 21st. But it's better late than never. For the children some day who will read this-in my defense it's been a busy few months.
She wanted to open that Elmo bag soooooo bad! The party hadn't even started yet and she was already crying
She loves Elmo-started stripping as soon as she saw the new Elmo clothes
So cute!!! (the "you are special today plate" was bought for .50 cents from my sister-in-laws yard sale some 8 years ago. I just barely started breaking it out-I had never seen one before, but their kind of cool-right? Your loss Emily!!(I think we've been saying that for the past 8 years))
5 comments:
She is getting so big!
sohie is cute. she looks super skinny taking off her clothes. molly has a few lbs on her.
Ha ha, I forgot about that plate, I'm glad to see you're getting some use out of it.
Sophie is so cute, it looks like she's starting to get some curls too.
She is so adorable! I want to see her "in real life" someday!
she is precious! i love her beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment