On her new blue bike
Being a middle child(which I was one of) I'm afraid she might sometimes feel a lack of attention stuck in between the oldest and then the baby. I know how it goes, but now as the mother of a middle child I realize how much even love you have for each child and how even though by chance she's in the middle, it's actually quite a blessing. She has always been so independent and she has a strong will, but such a sensitive side. At five years old Maddie is able to play well and follow the advice of other kids and give her own without being domineering, she's ready to start school even if it is all day! Even now I feel a loneliness in me just thinking about all the quiet afternoons I'll have without Maddie curled up on the couch beside me while Sophie sleeps. She hasn't started school yet, but I'm already missing her, how is that possible? I love you so much Maddie, you bring such happiness to your family.
6 comments:
AWW she is a sweetie! I guess the blog bug bit both of us today! Give the girls our love
Happy Belated Birthday to a beautiful child. You are right, they are surely growing up.
She is getting so big.
Yea! A new post. It's always fun to see pictures of your kids, Abbey and Mylie love it.
You may have inspired me to update my blog (We'll see...)
Very cute birthday post. I really love Maddie's dress- I am a fan of all things toile.
I teared up when I read your post! You're such a great mom and you're girls are wonderful too!
Post a Comment