Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grandpa

I find myself living from one family visitor to another (is that wrong). I try and appreciate everyday as best as I know how, but when I know someone is coming (especially family) it's hard for me not to look at the calendar everyday and count down till they arrive (I'm guessing maybe that could be considered obsessive). It's very exciting for all of us-especially the girls, so when my Dad called us back in December and said he would be coming, it immediately went up on the calendar and the counting started.
I took a picture every time the thought occurred to take one-just ask my Dad-so I had to weed it down, and hopefully I'm showing the one's to best illustrate our time with him.
Grandma sent out some presents through Grandpa and
one of the gifts were these snow hats my mom made.
See mom they do fit the girls, and Maddie loved hers so much
she wore it all morning long-even through 2nd breakfast!
The girls working on a puzzle Grandpa brought
They tried real hard to make pieces fit where they thought
they should go-still wearing the hats



Grandpa ended up working on the puzzle with the girls-
but I finished it long after everybody else lost interest. I know that
if my mom would have been here she would have finished it(she loves puzzles)
*Keep scrolling down there are more pictures from my Dad's trip out here*
(I just couldn't get them all to work out right on the same post-sorry)



4 comments:

Fordney said...

Cathy- you need to clean your goldfish's bowl. I cannot believe that thing is still alive. But if you clean it- it will probably die...that's what happened to us.

Lisa P. said...

I love your blog. Your house is beautiful, very cheerful. I owe you a call, I have not forgotten. Talk to you soon.

gina bina said...

Your house looks darling! It's always fun to have visitors.

Nathan said...

It looks like it was a great time with Dad there, Cathy. Wish I could've been there too!
Sarah makes me laugh really hard sometimes...