Since our friends and family back home were not able to be here today, we took some pictures to try and capture what took place today. It was all beautiful and the girls were wonderful. It was a nice celebration of Sophie's birth into our family, and I'm grateful Trent was given the opportunity to give our little girl this blessing.
The three beautiful girls on Sophie's blessing day

Here's the star herself-look at that cute little smile-we wait and wait and when you see that first little smile it makes everything worth while.

Here is our first picture all together since Sophie's birth-not the greatest, but it's the best we could get
16 comments:
Cute picture of your family! I love Sophie's blessing dress...I think she looks like Olivia in the picture where she is smiling.
It's fun seeing pictures of you guys!
I thought the same thing today when Ella just sat and smiled with me. I love when they start to interact with you, it makes all the crying worth it!
What a special day, thanks for sharing pictures so that we can see. Miss you!
Oh my goodness! I love those flowers in their hair. Please tell me they aren't just regular fake flowers from walmart!
I think that family picture is fabulous! Sophie is SO cute!
Very cute! Looks like a very special day!
Shaylene-the flowers in Liv's and Maddie's hair are actually from Michaels and I bought clips from Sally beauty supply and hot glued them on-cheap, but I thought they were cute-Sophie's I ordered online.
Super cute!!! I think that her dress needs more layers. She is darling. I can't believe how close Olivia and Maddie are in size.
Wow, what awesome pictures! The girls look beautiful and I love all three dresses. Sophie's headband is DARLING. I LOVE the picture of her in the bassinet. So cute, thanks for sharing!!
Cute pictures. I can't believe how much Maddie looks like Trent.
It's hard for me to tell who Sophie looks like.
Cathy, your girls are beautiful! I came from a family of three girls and I had three daughters. So I know how much fun they are all going to have together. Enjoy them!
How lucky are you to have three beautiful girls! I'm sure there is never a dull moment in your house. Hope all is well.
Sophie looks beautiful! You beat us, Luke will be blessed the end on the month. We wish we could share these special times! We miss you all!
Mats says we need your e-mail address since we don't have a blog up and running yet!
Your girls are so cute! Hopefully we can get together some time and see each other.
What the...you guys all look SO GOOD!!!! Livy and Maddie with their gerber daisies and Sophie is so cute in that second pic... you make cute babies, Cathy and Trent!
Miss you and wish I could have been there!
love you guys!
Beautiful children. You do them up nice Cathy.
What an adorable family. Miss you and wish we were closer.
Post a Comment