Thanks Jessie for the opportunity to give people a sneak peak into my perfect house, as you'll all see.
Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag six others.
Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag six others.
#1 My closet-your lucky I didn't take a picture of Trent's!

#5 Favorite room-my living room because I can sit in there for hours and fold the wonderful laundry-oh I just LOVE to do laundry-running the clothes up and down the stairs, I do enjoy refolding, and refolding the piles my kids knock down

#6 my perfectly behaved and well adjusted kids-3 1/2 isn't too old for a pacifier and purple blanket. Oh lovely hair only a mother could love!

#7 The toilet-many a day this jon has witnessed my only private brake-if it's considered private with a 3 years old screaming and pounding on the door yelling "why did you lock me out? Let me in, Let me in"-it's kind of sad when when you can't wait for that time of day when you gotta go-you know what-just so you don't have to think, or hold, or pacify anyone for a few moments!

#8 My favorite shoes-yeah right-I just love to put them on and pretend I'm running up some hill, working on sculpting my bod- getting any exercise other than the exercise you get from going back and forth from the kitchen. Don't worry friends I do plan on starting up again, next summer, maybe

#9 Dream Vacation-Old Mission Peninsula
Here we come-one dream thats coming true is this one in about 1 week






8 comments:
Cathy! I love the photos! I feel like I was just there! Wait, I was...Thank you so much for all your help. It was great to be with you and your family! I love the photo of your Living Room...what a beautiful wreath!
I know isn't it?-it's mine, all mine!!! Thank goodness our house wasn't harmed by the tornado last night-we enjoyed having Mots in our basement with us last night. It helped us all stay a little calmer I think.
Nice! Thanks for sharing!
If you hadn't called, he could have just been swept away in the tornado and wouldn't have even seen it coming! An empty house and no tv or internet is just a little isolating! He made it to the Pittsbugh mission home, so Pres.Uncle and SIs.Aunt Summerhays will keep him safely out of trouble tonight! Thanks again for everything!
LUCKY! Have fun on your trip and thanks for playing!!
Nice Cathy!! You look HOT! I'm so glad you saw my blog. Your girls are beautiful and very spicey I must add. I hope you're doing great. I love you and am so glad we can keep in contact now!
-Krysta
You're beautiful Cathy. And i'll try my darndest with the tag thing (i'm assuming i'm sarah l. ??) I want to come see you and your house, it looks beautiful even if you didn't 'tidy things up'. :)
Cathy, you are so cute! Seeing your pictures make me miss you! hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment