Friday, October 24, 2008

Night Out

Look it's Ashley Simpson!!! She does look like her doesn't she?


Anywho... last night I went out for my good friend's birthday-Chelsea-(she bottom picture) It was a much needed night out with JUST adults. We had a great time at this new restaurant called Grazie's in Wexford (for those of you from around here-you should definitly try it).

This is a picture with all of us-everybody but me works at Chelsea's salon-some fun women!

We striked some poses-trying to act like we're all young again(not nearing 30) well exect for Tiah, oh I mean Ashley Simpson.

This is the picture of us Utah girls-Chelsea, myself and Tiah

And here is the Birthday girl-Happy Birthday Chelsea!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun to get out! Your hair looks awesome by the way.

gina bina said...

You're a hot mama!

Fordney said...

Cathy you look HOT!! I miss you.

chelseabenoit said...

Cathy, I'm so glad that you were able to come out with the ladies!! We still got game!!!

I'm Jenny said...

Gotta love the girls night out!! You look beautiful!

Nathan said...

Looks like fun! You look good too! Wish I could see you!!!

Brandon said...

..couldn't help but notice all of you were wearing black. Was this a girls night out or were you going to go play Dungeons and Dragons and then rob someone?

cathy said...

No Brandon, it's just the Pittsburgh goth style-

Brandon said...

I have recently been informed that all my comments on people's blogs sound 'negative'. (Ironically enough, the person informing me of this was Jud). After a bit of research, I think I am inclined to believe him...

So, anyway, I wasn't trying to be negative - I was just trying to make a whimisical remark. I guess when you are really negative person, much of what you find comical can be taken as derogatory.

Now for my actual comments:

"Hey, looks like you guys had a great time. I'm happy you were able to get out and let loose a bit. See, you've still got it!"

I really don't think you were going to rob anyone.

Mats and Monica said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...and what great hair you all have!!! Send Chelsea birthday wishes from me! Tell her hair just isn't the same without her! I don't have any left! I chopped it, well my stylist here in Utah did:) Miss you! Happy Halloween!