
Halloween, the scariest, bestest, awesomest, funnerest time of year!!! Especially at our house with 2 witches and their cat!

The scariest witch of all-she doesn't even need to pretend (when she starts to get tired) She really did make a great witch with her CRAZY hair.





11 comments:
Hey Trent, Kathy and girls!!!!
You'll have to read Jud and Ashleys blog as to how I found you guys. Sophie is so cute, congrats!
Keep in touch!
Nick, Tracy, Caden and Mariyah
Cute girls! I like Trent's tat, but it's no "Ladybug." Haha!
Those are two cute witches and their adorable cat, but I give Trent the award for best costume. That's awesome, especially with the tattoo, it looks real (maybe it is). Looks like you had a great time!
Trent looks a little to natural! =)
Those are the cutest little witches I've seen, and such a sweet little kitty.
I love Trent's neck tattoo. Sophie reminds me of Molly. I love Maddie and Olivia- it makes me miss them!!
Very very cute pictures, especially the first one on your porch. Wall art forsure.
Your husband's costume is perfect. I love the witches theme. Looks like you guys have a great neighborhood to hang out with. I picked the stockings up at the local super-market!!
Great witches. Maddie really looks the part in that photo.
Your girls are too cute!
Amazing Cathy! Absolutely amazing!!! Those girls look amazing! Maddie is so cute--and Livvy is about the limit! =)
Trent looks white trash terrifying--glad you love him so much, though. Tell him to cut his hair!!!
Love and miss you!!!!
Holy Cow I miss Statford Heights! Tell everyone hello. Your girly-girls look darling! Emma misses them terribly and keeps asking when we can visit. "Dahntahn" is really wearing on Trent, huh? You have to make sure he leaves Carson Street before dark!
Love ya!
Post a Comment