HOLY CRAP!!!!! Those girls are too too too beautiful to handle! Oh my gosh I miss them--i haven't even met little Sophie!!! GREAT pictures! I vote for the red one, hands down!
Since you asked, I'd love to give my 2 cents. As Ive stated in cyberspace before, I see no redeeming value in removing color from a photograph. I think we should emrace the fact that technology allows us to reporduce pictures in near perfect quality. Black-and-White, Sepia, or any other perversion of true color is simply a technological step backward, in my mind. I say save B&W for the Amish and other weirdos.
What cute girls you have! My vote goes to the color pictures. Either the first one or the last one. I hope I get a Christmas card. Hey, so do you ever come back to Utah to visit. If you come back for Christmas we should get together with Ashley and have a girls night out. Just let me know. I miss you guys!
I agree with Nate, the red one, hands down! They are such beautiful little girls. Hopefully I am one of the lucky people that will get a Christmas card:)
Wow, stunning! And they are still little girls! Since it's for a Christmas Card I like the red one best. But if I were framing it, I would go for the color one.
Hey Cathy, I like the full color with the blue skirts. The red one is my second favorite. I like the idea of the red for christmas cards though. Your girls are so beautiful. Good thing you don't have any boys because he would be too pretty to be a boy for sure. Plus he would have a hard time taking care of all his sisters. :)
By the way, Karalee is pregnant but she is only 8 or 9 weeks right now. I don't know when i will be coming out to visit either. I would like to next year some time but i really don't know when. I love staying updated on your family! and I miss you.
18 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!!! Those girls are too too too beautiful to handle! Oh my gosh I miss them--i haven't even met little Sophie!!! GREAT pictures!
I vote for the red one, hands down!
Since you asked, I'd love to give my 2 cents. As Ive stated in cyberspace before, I see no redeeming value in removing color from a photograph. I think we should emrace the fact that technology allows us to reporduce pictures in near perfect quality. Black-and-White, Sepia, or any other perversion of true color is simply a technological step backward, in my mind. I say save B&W for the Amish and other weirdos.
Way cute pictures... I vote for color.
I guess the red one is kind of cool.
(I still vote for color).
I like the sepia or the color best. What cute girls!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! The first one is my favorite. I will cross my fingers and hope I am lucky enough to get one in the mail.
What cute girls you have! My vote goes to the color pictures. Either the first one or the last one. I hope I get a Christmas card. Hey, so do you ever come back to Utah to visit. If you come back for Christmas we should get together with Ashley and have a girls night out. Just let me know. I miss you guys!
Sooooooooo cute! I like the first and the last one!
I am loving the red!
Your girls are SO cute.
oh, I don't know, I really like that last one too!
I love the red ones and the original colors one.
I agree with Nate, the red one, hands down! They are such beautiful little girls. Hopefully I am one of the lucky people that will get a Christmas card:)
For sure the first or the last one. I like the colors in them. You have beautiful girls, that hair is to die for!
Wow, stunning! And they are still little girls! Since it's for a Christmas Card I like the red one best. But if I were framing it, I would go for the color one.
Your girls are darling! I like the first or last picture.
Those are great pictures! All the girls look great. I like the red one best, but all cute!
Hey Cathy,
I like the full color with the blue skirts. The red one is my second favorite. I like the idea of the red for christmas cards though. Your girls are so beautiful. Good thing you don't have any boys because he would be too pretty to be a boy for sure. Plus he would have a hard time taking care of all his sisters. :)
By the way, Karalee is pregnant but she is only 8 or 9 weeks right now. I don't know when i will be coming out to visit either. I would like to next year some time but i really don't know when.
I love staying updated on your family! and I miss you.
I vote for the first one or the last one!
I love them all....so does MATS! (but I don't think Motts even knows the girls!) It was great to chat...I need more hours in the day! Love ya all!
Post a Comment