Sunday, November 23, 2008

Greatest Christmas CD


Not only does this CD contain some of MY favorite artist singing traditional Christmas carols-it is also for a great cause. Click on the link and listen to some of the songs, you'll be very pleasantly surprised with their renditions of Christmas tunes. I LOVE it-I already have it and I'm listening to it non-stop.
Note to sisters and sister-in-laws.....
if your good you might be getting a certain CD in the mail soon.
So everyone except those included go out and buy this years greatest Christmas CD and support Breast Cancer Research.

2 comments:

gina bina said...

I want to get this CD, but only after Thanksgiving. BD has strict rules about these things...

Julie said...

I'm going to buy it! I'm always looking for great music and how nice that some of the proceeds go to a good cause as well. Thanks for sharing.