I wish that Maddy and O could play together. I am sure that they could cause mass destruction together. Olivia sure is getting pretty. I miss you guys!
Cute pics. I bet those two keep you running a mile per minute. When I read about Olivia's long Christmas list, it reminded me of something I'm trying to remember for my kids in the future...if Santa brings you all the things on your list, then children elsewhere don't get as much because Santa can only carry (and spend) so much. ;)
6 comments:
What cute pics! Was Olivia blessing her food at the snack table?
yes, she was. It's a presbyterian pre-school and they pray several times during class. It's great I think
I wish that Maddy and O could play together. I am sure that they could cause mass destruction together. Olivia sure is getting pretty. I miss you guys!
Those two girls are about the cutest I've seen! Little blondie and little darkie! (that sounds really un-pc, doesn't it?)
Love and miss you all!!!
Cute pics. I bet those two keep you running a mile per minute. When I read about Olivia's long Christmas list, it reminded me of something I'm trying to remember for my kids in the future...if Santa brings you all the things on your list, then children elsewhere don't get as much because Santa can only carry (and spend) so much.
;)
adorable. hows the belly??
Post a Comment