Friday, December 14, 2007

We're Joining the Ranks


Well I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but Trent has been holding me up-(thanks Trent it's all your fault I'm one of the last one's to blog!!) Actually it's not ALL his fault, I have been kind of lazy these last few months(I don't know why).
To begin-I've been thinking about where I would start with my blog-and it's been kind of difficult for me to decide. If I had more time and creativity then maybe I would start with a summary of all the fun and neat things we have been able to do since moving out here to Pittsburgh. I feel we have really tried to take advantage of being here in the east and all the great cities and landmarks we're so close to now. I actually really do love Pittsburgh, I think it's a beautiful city and very unique with all the bridges and being built upon the two rivers creating the Ohio. But of all the places I have visited it the last(almost 3 years) my favorite is New York. Could never live there, but would love to visit again! The picture is Trent and I on the Brooklyn Bridge in New York.

6 comments:

Brandon said...

...ok, I'll just say it:

The hat totally reminds me of Baker Smurf.

http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Color_Smurfs_Pictures/jpg/Smurfs_Color_Pictures_Baker_Smurf.jpg

Shayleen Lunt said...

I think you look totally hip! Cathy!! I am so glad you finally "joined the ranks." I have been wanting you to do this for so long! Your pictures are sooo cute. Your Christmas card looks so good too. Wow - three girls? What fun.
Merry Christmas!

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

Looks like my link is broken. Click here to see the photo.

Trent Mason said...

Brandon,
This is Trent.

C's hat does kind of look like that, but I think you maybe are spending too much time in Canada and losing touch with the latest fashions. Up there, its all Quicksilver and Guns n' roses still.

Ashley said...

I love the blog! I am so excited to see pics and hear what you guys are up to. Now if only Brandon and Emily would start their own instead of "stalking" the blogs of others... (blog stalking defined on my blog)