Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Party

This was an exciting day for the girls. It is one of the few times Maddie gets invited to stay at Olivia's school. Maddie absolutely loves going to school with Olivia. You can see how excited she is and she never leaves Olivia's side-uh except when Santa came into the room. The picture of Maddie sitting in the back on the chairs (with the adults) was when Santa came into the room. Maybe next year, right Maddie?
Olivia sat on Santa's lap longer than any of the other kids. I couldn't hear everything she was saying, but I believe the time she spent up there was all due to her list! We have since talked about how Santa doesn't like greedy children, and how it is better to give than to receive presents. I'm hoping she is starting to get it. She really is a sweet little girl, just a little excited for Christmas morning. (I blame all the commercials and adds out there about Christmas for the faults of my child)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Olivia's school sounds great! That is cute they invite siblings to the party. I know I never got to sit on Santa's lap at school. Lucky!

Emily said...

I think it's funny that Olivia has a long list, I would like to hear it. So, is she getting everything that's on her list?

Way cute pictures! Her pre-school looks so fun, and I too like the picture of them praying.

j e s s i e said...

I love that they were side by side the whole time. Siblings are the best... if you get along! =)