School started this week for our little Liv, so I thought I'd try and capture a little bit of what she has been doing this past summer. We have a great neighborhood. There are a ton of little kids the same ages as mine and they all come out every evening and play with each other. Here are some pictures taken the night before school started. The kids are all lined up to begin their race. Olivia and Maddie are 2nd and 3rd from the right.
And their off!! Maddie does try hard (thats her, barely beating the 14 month old)
And their off!! Maddie does try hard (thats her, barely beating the 14 month old)
And Here'sIdlewild
We went to Idlewild last Saturday-it was the last Saturday before school started. We had soooo much fun. We have been wanting to come here for ages, but just haven't done it for many reasons, mainly the cost-I wasn't sure it would be worth spending $40.00 a person(thats the kids price also). But I would say it's worth that, the kids loved it so much-you would just have to have 2 days there, it's just so big.
It's mainly a great big, huge, children's park. When I say huge, I mean Huge. They have everything you can think of, a storybook forest with all the characters from all the favorite children's storybooks. There is a huge Soakzone water park which was so awesome, blows Seven Peaks out of the water for those that have been to Seven Peaks. And then there is of course every ride imaginable. So here are some of the pictures we took. I wish we took more, but we spent a great part of the day in the soakzone and we didn't bring our camera there-shoot-
here the girls and I are, riding the ferris wheel

Riding the log ride-actually a little scary for a 3 year old-but she amazingly did great-look in close at Olivia's face, she looks like Freddy Kruger grabbed her foot or something

Here's Trent (in the red with the sunglasses to the right) and Liv and Maddie-the girls loved this one-we couldn't believe how brave they were-I think Trent might have been a little scared though

Our friends Jason and Monica came with us and here are their cute kids-very patiently waiting in line

Our only picture from the soakzone-I would have loved to show you a picture of the punk kid who kept squirting me with a huge built-in squirt gun every time I tried to climb up to the slides. I wanted to kick his A-
he totally wrecked my hair for the rest of the day, the little punk




2 comments:
What a fun park! Is it in the city or did you have to drive very far?
LOL!!! Livy's face in that log ride is priceless!!! I love it. How fun.... I can't wait to take our chitlins to fun parks like that!! :)
Post a Comment