Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Packages


The girls(and I) look forward to a lot of things that happen at this time of year. One of them is receiving lots of packages! Sweet Olivia will sit by the window all afternoon if her grandma told her she sent a package. We're waiting now for one of those highly anticipated packages. Poor Olivia has waited an estimated 14 hours staring out those windows (app. 2 hours a day since she heard the package was coming) Thats how reliable our postal service is-if it would have arrived when it was suppose to, Olivia would have only waited 7 hours staring out the windows.

8 comments:

Fordney said...

Olivia's hair is getting dark!! I hope that my package comes in the next few days so that she doesn't have to wait too much longer... They can even open mine before x-mas.

Emily said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be fun to see whats going on with your cute little family.
Hope all is well.

Nathan said...

Wow! Olivia is growing up! Maybe you shouldn't tell her the next time you're expecting a package...
Glad that you are blogging now. Its nice to see pictures of you guys and thanks for the Christmas card!

gina bina said...

Welcome to the blog world. I've been wondering if you were ever going to show up here. Got your Christmas card, so cute! Thanks for sending us one!

Cottonia said...

I'm glad you started this, Cathy. I can keep up with the family now. Keep posting.

Emily said...

I'm so excited that you started a blog so I can see pictures of you and your girls and hear what your up to.

p.s. speaking of packages, we got yours the other day.

Jill & Seth said...

Has anyone told your little one looks just like you!! :) your kids are adorable.
love and miss ya

Heather Anna said...

Or do keep telling her, because hey, then you don't have to entertain her. She'll just entertain herself looking out the window ;-)