YIPPEE!!! The Polar Express stops in Akron? I'm on my way! Tom Hanks playing thirtyseven different roles in one movie? I'm so there! A Bell? I gotta get to Akron!
Very cute pictures, Cathern! I know in the movie all the kids are in their PJs; It makes sense that the girls are wearing their matching one-zies--but where are you and Trent's matching one-zies? Don't you believe? Can you still hear the bell?
I wish you guys could be here for the holidays! That Polar Express looks nice! Lots nicer than the good old Heber Creeper we have out here, not that the Halloween train ride wasn't exhilarating or anthing... :)
4 comments:
YIPPEE!!! The Polar Express stops in Akron? I'm on my way! Tom Hanks playing thirtyseven different roles in one movie? I'm so there! A Bell? I gotta get to Akron!
Very cute pictures, Cathern! I know in the movie all the kids are in their PJs; It makes sense that the girls are wearing their matching one-zies--but where are you and Trent's matching one-zies? Don't you believe? Can you still hear the bell?
I guess not.
love you guys!
I'm so excited to see your blog. It's fun to see you all. I love the difference in your girls... and they are looking so old. Looks like fun!
I wish you guys could be here for the holidays! That Polar Express looks nice! Lots nicer than the good old Heber Creeper we have out here, not that the Halloween train ride wasn't exhilarating or anthing... :)
Olivia's hair looks short...was it pulled back for the Polar Express. Sure nice to see the pictures. See you in January.. Dad
Post a Comment