Cathy I love the pics! That looks like so much fun. It is so beautiful up there. I have to admit I still have my tie-dyed shirt that I made in 7th grade chemistry! There's just something about tie dye :) And the girls are getting so big! Sophie is such a doll, I want to meet her! I guess we'll have to make a trip out to Pittsburgh!
Sounds good to me Sarah-I also love to tie dye-if you and Andy end up coming out next summer you'll have to bring some white cotton tees and we'll dye them. I'm thinking about getting pillow cases to dye next summer for the girls.
3 comments:
Cathy I love the pics! That looks like so much fun. It is so beautiful up there. I have to admit I still have my tie-dyed shirt that I made in 7th grade chemistry! There's just something about tie dye :) And the girls are getting so big! Sophie is such a doll, I want to meet her! I guess we'll have to make a trip out to Pittsburgh!
Sounds good to me Sarah-I also love to tie dye-if you and Andy end up coming out next summer you'll have to bring some white cotton tees and we'll dye them. I'm thinking about getting pillow cases to dye next summer for the girls.
Your tie dye worked out great!
Post a Comment