Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catching Up

It has been a long time since I've updated my blog. So much has happened in our lives. I'll give as brief a summary as I can without leaving out the important things. So first picture is Maddie on her first day of the old pre-school. She was so excited and loved it. She's a very bright little girl.

The picture above is of Olivia leaving on her first day of school at Center Township Elementary, where she no longer goes since we've moved. And the one below is all three girls on Olivia's first day of 1st grade.

Our old neighborhood hanging out at Lake Aurthur. We really miss all of them.


Olivia lost her 1st tooth right after starting 1st grade. She was pretty excited, she has since lost 3 more. She has pulled them all out except one which her dad pulled out. I can't watch, I'm usually fine with stuff like that, but seeing Trent pull out my little girls tooth made my skin crawl.




These next few pictures are from way back in July, when we went up to the cottage in Michigan. Man I wish it was July now.











Olivia below guarding our Tye died shirts.



Since this is a catch up, I guess I need to tell the rest of our summer story. I'm not much in a humorous mood, so this will be quite dry. On our way home from that trip to Michigan, Trent recieved a call from the CEO of Erie General Electric Credit Union. She offered him a job as their CMO, which we could not turn down. We have lived the the Pittsburgh area for going on 5 years. It was not a decision we made easily. But ultimately we decided to go for it. We put the house up for sale right around the same time school started. We were very lucky, it sold fast and we were able to buy a house up here in Erie, the 11th snowiest city in our nation. We've been here since October 16th. We are adjusting and Liv loves school. Its always hard to move and change jobs. This is our 3rd home in the 5th city we've lived in since we were married in 2001. It stills feels like an adventure. I'm excited to explore Erie when it's warm and sunny. We live just a block and a half up from the coast of Lake Erie and it's beautiful. See very dry-well onto the next post.....soon.







1 comment:

Forever Owen said...

I'm glad to see you posting again! Your girls are adorable! Hope your'e settling in the new home well!