Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ode to the Past

This is now my past. It hurts a little to see our old house. It still feels like our neighborhood. This is where we've raised our kids and made so many memories. It's only a building in the end, which can crumble and be lost, but it was a good home, but even more it belonged in a great neighborhood with some of our best friends.One night not long before we left, doing what we normally did on a good weather night-a theme appeared.






I wonder if this can happen in many other cities. (If you can not tell, every single person out that night was wearing Steelers clothing, children included)


The old neighborhood packed into our van, yeah I drive a van-it's awesome.



The Haufbrahus was our destination-a farewell party of sorts-with loads of beer-that's why we drove of course. "I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you dreamed of, and I wish you joy and happiness, but above all this I wish you Love. And I will always love you, you I will always love you" this is an original quote do not copy.





1 comment:

gina bina said...

Congratulations on your big move! That's very exciting! Good luck in your new town. I'm sure you'll make fast friends a fabulous new life.