So sweet
Overly kind
Piece of the sky love
Heavenly
Intelligent eyes
Advocate for father
Outstanding secret keeper
Loves all the world
Irreplaceable soul
Vivacious moods
Iridescent
Adorable laugh
Adorable laugh
Madelyn
Made after me
Acuity abounds
Divine
Enormous strength
Made after me
Acuity abounds
Divine
Enormous strength
Love with no bounds
Yearns to be loved
Neologism in her own right
Neologism in her own right
9 comments:
These are gorgeous pictures of your family! I am so happy for you in your new home and getting a nice day to be with your hubby and girls to capture these memories! Glad you shared!
You guys are so hot. I love you so much. I wish the kids could play together. Sophie reminds me of Molly. Peace.
Love the acronyms and photos. Glad you're back to blogging. I missed seeing your beautiful fam.
..now to google the meaning of about 1/3 of those words...
Very poetic! I'm impressed! Chad and I also miss seeing you guys. Beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Those turned out really cute. And to think- you live right down the street from that beautiful place. We must come and visit.
Your family is beautiful! We really do need to talk and catch up...It's been forever. I miss you guys!!! Do you have an email?
I love it! Looks like you found your own thesaurus :) We love you guys!
BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW! What a amazing family. Lovely poetry too...
Presque Isle looks lovely...
When am I coming out?!!! I need to meet Sophia!
Post a Comment